Research and Evaluation Services
The Collaborative Trust contributes to developing knowledge about youth health and development by undertaking quality research and evaluation.
- Academic research in youth health and development with the aim of creating new knowledge;
- Commissioned research with the objective of meeting the needs of the commissioning body;
- Community research with the focus of working in partnership with community organizations to meet the research needs of the organization;
- Programme and project evaluation.
Our Research and Evaluation Team
The Collaborative Trust Research and Evaluation team provides the research and evaluation operations of The Collaborative Trust. The Collaborative Research and Evaluation Manager oversees this talented pool of contractors, which comprises a variety of researchers and evaluators interested in youth health and development.
The purposes of the contractors group are to:
- Ensure a high standard of research/evaluation activity in youth health and development by providing ethical guidelines, supervision and peer support;
- Implement the research strategy in youth health and development for the Collaborative Trust;
- Provide opportunities for dissemination of results, and to involve youth and the community in research and evaluation.
As well as undertaking high quality research and evaluation the Collaborative Trust’s team of researchers and evaluators provides consultation, supervision and oversight of a number of community based and student based youth health and development projects. If you have any queries about any of our projects or how we might be able to help you with your project please don’t hesitate to contact our Research and Evaluation Manager. View the bios of the team here.